Things I love to do when I'm not working
- Drink piping hot coffee. Black as midnight on a moonless night.
- Letting my imagination run wild! Almost all of my free hours are taken up by hobbies that tend to be creative in one way or another, such as...
- Writing! I am, as of writing this, still working on my first book (30.000ish words down!)
- Tabletop games! Being a proper nerd, I love really zoning in on assembling and painting miniature figures and making shooty sounds as I move them across tabletop war zones. Recently I've also fallen for the allure of the mighty d20, as both a rather active Dungeon Master and player. Nothing gets my creativity going more than building wild adventures for my players!
- Code! I have a very varied background in coding, and I love building little interactive 'toys'/games for myself. Platformers, RPG's - you name it, I've done it at some point.
- Wood! Whenever I can, I love hiding away in my father's wood workshop for an afternoon and emerge with some lovingly made (un)practical addition to my furniture.
- Paint! I don't do this as much as I'd like to, but sometimes it can be so much fun to channel your inner Bob Ross and put some happy little trees on the canvas.
- Graphics! I've been using Photoshop for years, and I love using it standalone or as a handy tool to enhance any of the above mentioned thingies.